We’re excited to announce the latest addition to our wine family: Little Early One!
Vibrant aromas of plum synchronize with savory spices and roasted nuts. Flavors of strawberry-cherry jamminess, and cloves, build into violet, and dried apricot, and are followed by a polished finale of honey and fig.
Paris well with pasta, pizza, barbecued or smoked meats, and Mexican food.
Tempranillo [Temp-ra-knee-oh] is a famous Spanish grape variety used in many rich Spanish red wines. Primitivo [Pri-mi-tì-vo], originating in Greece and transported into Italy, is genetically the father to the well-loved Zinfandel grape. Both varietals need only a short growing season and their early ripening tendencies are the source of the name “little early one.”
The Ramona Valley Winery Association is participating in the Annual Rib Fest with a stellar lineup of local wines:
- Chuparosa Vineyards
- Edwards Vineyard and Cellars
- Highland Hills Winery
- Kohill Winery
- Mahogany Mountain Vineyard and Winery
- Pamo Valley Winery
- Woof’n Rose Winery
It’s a great opportunity to talk these wineries and to taste award-winning wines being produced in our backyards! Adding to the fun, there will be a raffle and live music.
- What: Ramona Community Center 7th Annual Rib Fest Fundraiser
- Where: Ramona Community Center – 434 Aqua Lane, Ramona, CA (map)
- When: Saturday, June 2 from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Dinner Tickets (All you can eat!): Adults – $15/ea, Kids: $2/ea
- Wine Tickets: $1 per 1 oz. Tasting, $5 per glass
For more information visit the Ramona Valley Vineyard Association website or call 760-789-0440.
When you stop by on Mother’s Day for a tasting (or to pick up your favorite bottle of wine), we have a special gift just for you.
All Mom’s who stop in for a tasting or to purchase a bottle of wine on Mother’s Day receive individually wrapped Gerbera flowers, a chocolate truffle, and a taste of champagne.
We’re open on Mother’s Day hours from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Stop in to see our new expanded tasting room and enjoy the day on our outdoor patio!
Thank you to our Mother’s Day sponsors:
- Gerbera Flowers: Provided by Sun Valley Florist
- Chocolate Truffles: Fudge’N Around
- Champagne: Escalona Cellars
Our first Love Passport kicked off last week on Valentine’s Day, and we had such a great time!
Here are some memories of that fun day…
It was so much fun – I loved decorating the place out with tons of candles, red rose petals & red lacy hearts!
All the lights were dimmed and fun, jazzy blues music was streaming in the background.
The first couple arrived at 4:00PM and the last couple left around 8:30PM, with a bunch of couples in between.
Almost everyone was wearing red and black, and everyone was having so much fun!
Our pairing menu included:
- White Wine: Muscat paired with cheesecake and fresh berries (and a drizzle of strawberry sauce)
- Red Wine: Grenache paired with homemade chocolate brownies (and a drizzle of strawberry sauce)
Everyone had such a great time – we even headed up the street and joined our friends at SoCal at the end of the night!
– Jennifer Jenkin
Valentine’s Day at Pamo Valley Winery:
Jennifer J. Jenkin, Tina Lemay, Sally Westbrook
Valentine’s Day is coming, and we have a special treat for you and your loved ones!
We’ve coupled up with our friends at So Cal Wine to bring you the Love Passport: An evening of wine, appetizers, and chocolates for two!
Your Love Passport is available for use on Tuesday, February 14 (Valentine’s Day!) and includes the following:
- Appetizer and drink for two at So Cal Wine
- A glass of wine and chocolate for two at Pamo Valley Tasting Room
Call us today for more details and to pick up your Love Passport!
- Pamo Valley Tasting Room & So Cal Wine are now accepting reservations between 4PM and 10PM on Tuesday, February 14
- Pamo Valley Tasting Room is located at 603 Main Street in Ramona
- So Cal Wine is located at 360 Main Street in Ramona (across from Sizzler)
- Love Passport is $30.00/per couple
- We accept payment when making your reservation
- Call us today to reserve your spot! (760-271-3090)
Tasting Room Hours