Our first Love Passport kicked off last week on Valentine’s Day, and we had such a great time!
Here are some memories of that fun day…
It was so much fun – I loved decorating the place out with tons of candles, red rose petals & red lacy hearts!
All the lights were dimmed and fun, jazzy blues music was streaming in the background.
The first couple arrived at 4:00PM and the last couple left around 8:30PM, with a bunch of couples in between.
Almost everyone was wearing red and black, and everyone was having so much fun!
Our pairing menu included:
- White Wine: Muscat paired with cheesecake and fresh berries (and a drizzle of strawberry sauce)
- Red Wine: Grenache paired with homemade chocolate brownies (and a drizzle of strawberry sauce)
Everyone had such a great time – we even headed up the street and joined our friends at SoCal at the end of the night!
– Jennifer Jenkin
Valentine’s Day at Pamo Valley Winery:
Jennifer J. Jenkin, Tina Lemay, Sally Westbrook
Valentine’s Day is coming, and we have a special treat for you and your loved ones!
We’ve coupled up with our friends at So Cal Wine to bring you the Love Passport: An evening of wine, appetizers, and chocolates for two!
Your Love Passport is available for use on Tuesday, February 14 (Valentine’s Day!) and includes the following:
- Appetizer and drink for two at So Cal Wine
- A glass of wine and chocolate for two at Pamo Valley Tasting Room
Call us today for more details and to pick up your Love Passport!
- Pamo Valley Tasting Room & So Cal Wine are now accepting reservations between 4PM and 10PM on Tuesday, February 14
- Pamo Valley Tasting Room is located at 603 Main Street in Ramona
- So Cal Wine is located at 360 Main Street in Ramona (across from Sizzler)
- Love Passport is $30.00/per couple
- We accept payment when making your reservation
- Call us today to reserve your spot! (760-271-3090)
Tasting Room Hours