For a decadent treat in a wine glass that will satisfy any craving, be sure to open our 2010 Zinfandel from Norm Case and Elaine Lyttleton’s Hatfield Creek Vineyard in Ramona!
A medium bodied, feminine Zin with lavish notes of caramel macchiato, chocolate covered raisins, and vanilla pipe tobacco that mingles with bright cherry, berry, pepper, and spicy oak. The rich berries-and-cream flavor leads to cherry, grapefruit, and coffee. A milk chocolate and oregano blend pleases, while the long finish teases with cranberry, vanilla, pear, hazelnut, and strawberry ice cream.
With our Zinfandel, there is no reason for dessert!
Pairs well with: Roasted chicken, grilled meats, spicy cuisine, pizza, and seafood stew.
Serving recommendations: This wine will age nicely for the next 4-5 years. Uncork and enjoy!
The Ramona Valley Winery Association is participating in the Annual Rib Fest with a stellar lineup of local wines:
- Chuparosa Vineyards
- Edwards Vineyard and Cellars
- Highland Hills Winery
- Kohill Winery
- Mahogany Mountain Vineyard and Winery
- Pamo Valley Winery
- Woof’n Rose Winery
It’s a great opportunity to talk these wineries and to taste award-winning wines being produced in our backyards! Adding to the fun, there will be a raffle and live music.
- What: Ramona Community Center 7th Annual Rib Fest Fundraiser
- Where: Ramona Community Center – 434 Aqua Lane, Ramona, CA (map)
- When: Saturday, June 2 from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Dinner Tickets (All you can eat!): Adults – $15/ea, Kids: $2/ea
- Wine Tickets: $1 per 1 oz. Tasting, $5 per glass
For more information visit the Ramona Valley Vineyard Association website or call 760-789-0440.
OUR CURRENT HOURS:
Our current normal hours are:
Mon – Thur 2-6pm
Fri – Sat 2-8pm
636 Main Street, Ramona, CA, 92065
Tasting Room Hours