This Weekend: Local Wine Tasting At The Annual Rib Fest Fundraiser
Posted on by William Anderson
The Ramona Valley Winery Association is participating in the Annual Rib Fest with a stellar lineup of local wines:
- Chuparosa Vineyards
- Edwards Vineyard and Cellars
- Highland Hills Winery
- Kohill Winery
- Mahogany Mountain Vineyard and Winery
- Pamo Valley Winery
- Woof’n Rose Winery
It’s a great opportunity to talk these wineries and to taste award-winning wines being produced in our backyards! Adding to the fun, there will be a raffle and live music.
- What: Ramona Community Center 7th Annual Rib Fest Fundraiser
- Where: Ramona Community Center – 434 Aqua Lane, Ramona, CA (map)
- When: Saturday, June 2 from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Dinner Tickets (All you can eat!): Adults – $15/ea, Kids: $2/ea
- Wine Tickets: $1 per 1 oz. Tasting, $5 per glass
For more information visit the Ramona Valley Vineyard Association website or call 760-789-0440.
One comments on “This Weekend: Local Wine Tasting At The Annual Rib Fest Fundraiser”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
OUR CURRENT HOURS:
Our current normal hours are:
Mon – Thur 2-6pm
Fri – Sat 2-8pm
636 Main Street, Ramona, CA, 92065
Pamo Valley Winery Tasting Room
You go Ramona, I love that we are having so many of those wineries “in our back yards”, not to mention how truly good they are. Our wine makers have great talent in wine making & presentation with that “down home feel”. YOU ROCK!