Join Us At The ‘Chefs Fire Up the Iron Horse’ Event!
The Chefs de Cuisine and The Campo Railroad Museum are celebrating over 50 years of service to the San Diego community together with The San Diego County Vintners Association.
Gourmet Food Sampling | Wine Tasting | Beer Garden | Silent Auction | Live Music
Saturday, March 24th
12:00PM – 5:00PM
Pacific Southwest Railway Museum / Campo Facility
State Highway 94 & Forrest Gate Road
- $25 per person (purchased prior to event)
- $30 per person (purchased day of event)
- $20 per person for groups of 12 or more!
- Tickets can be purchased online at the Pacific Southwest Railway Museum website
- For more details, call: 619-465-7776
- Must be over 21 to attend
New COVID Hours!
OUR CURRENT HOURS:
Our current normal hours are:
Mon – Thur 2-6pm
Fri – Sat 2-8pm
636 Main Street, Ramona, CA, 92065
Tasting Room Hours